I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the wonderful Lisa from the Real Mom Of Long Island Blog. If you haven’t yet visited Lisa’s great blog, you should go and have a look. Her blog is fun and light and Lisa herself is such a wonderful blogger and a passionate mom.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. List 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate around 15 other bloggers (but I didn’t nominate that many) and let them know about the award.
5. Follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Myself
It’s hard to think of something that you might know already, lol.
1. I love writing 😉
2. I play with my crazy little doggy a lot, everyday.
3. When I go out of the house for a few hours, I pack 2 bags. My regular bag and a bag full of clothes, medicines and the tablet.
4. I always have pet waste bags in my bag and I use it like trash bags.
5. I still having a bit of hard time keeping up with all the social media.
6. I don’t know how to whistle, lol.
7. I love to doodle while I think.
As always, consider yourself nominated, but do not feel obligated in any way.