Hey all, I hope you’re having a great day and If you are participating in Nanowrimo, I hope you are having a good writing day ❤
Before we dive into this month’s goals I want to do a small review of how I did with my October goals, and I can tell you straight away, that I didn’t do that good.
- Re-organizing my summer to fall/winter closet. ❌ ((Didn’t even start on that, oops))
- Re-organize kitchen cabinets. ❌ ((Didn’t want to do it, hehe))
- Finish outlining the series. ✔
- Continue editing (2 chapters at least). ✔
- Prepare for NaNoWriMo (oh yeah, this year I am all in). ✔
- Finish all my commitments before Nanowrimo. ✔
- Read 8 books (OMG, yes… 8 books, hehe) 😀 ❌ ((Finished 7 books))
So as you see there were a few things I haven’t finished in October and a few I did finish.
November Goals & TBR
Here are my November goals:
- Win Nanowrimo (write 50K).
- Paint behind the stove. ✔
- Blog 2-3 times a week.
- Duolingo daily.
- Yoga 3 times a week.
- Declutter the closet room.
- Read 2 books.
Books I’m reading this month
I set a goal to read at least 10 books until 2019 and because I am doing Nanowrimo, I know I will not have much time to read, so I am planning to read only 2 books this month. One is fiction and the other is not.
I’ve read lots of mixed review on Goodreads and youtube, so I wanted to give it ago. I usually don’t read the self-help books, but I want to try and read more of different genres and see if I like it or not 😀
This was in my October TBR and I didn’t have time to read it, so I added to my November TBR.
Bonus book if by chance I will have a bit of time or mood to read more. I really want to read this book.
What are some of your goals for this month?
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤