Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to you all 🙂
The time has come! Time to review my quarterly goals and find out if I was a huge success or a big F (for failure).
If you are not familiar with these Quarterly goals, I’ll give you a little background. I found the idea over at a You-tuber, and a wonderful Author, by the name of Jenna Moreci 🙂
The idea is to list 10-20 goals for the next three months. This way you will be more focused on your goals and not watch TV or in my case, I won’t be gaming as much as I want
If I accomplish my goals then I am amazing and I can say with a clear mind that I am the queen of the world, lol (or maybe not), but if I fail then I get to publicly say that I have failed, yay me. Sounds fun, right?
If you wanna see the original post of my Quarterly Goals and How I have done throughout these three months in more detail, I will link them here:
So, let’s start to look at my goals and see if I did well or not:
- Buy new boxes.
- Organize things in the boxes.
- Finish with the revising. (Happy Dance)
- Have a date night with hubby once a week (already doing this <3). Half/Half Well for two months it went amazing, but then March came and everything stopped.
- Organize my Mom’s things.
- Organize writing room.
- Outline the new project.
- Write 150 pages. No! I am at page 138.
- Find my F* lost book. Finally found the notes and already organized them into binders.
- Write at least 8 blog posts a month. Half/Half Well I was great for the first two months, but March had different plans for me, lol 😀
- Post more on my social media. No!
- Clean up my Twitter. It looks better, but I still have tons of work.
- Change Covers/Banners/Themes (for social media & blog). It looks so pretty and I love it 😀 Go see if you haven’t yet 🙂
- Clean & organize my blog. No! Done a few (little) changes and cleaned things up, but on March I have done nothing.
- Eat healthier (2-3 veggies/fruits a day). LOL, No! With all the stress, I ate mostly junk food 😦
- Drink more water (1.5-3 liters a day). No! Drank mostly diet coke (I know…) 😦
- Walk more. LOL, NO! Omg. This one is a huge fat NO! With everything that was going on, I didn’t even try. I was mostly too exhausted physically and mentally to start any workout.
- Cook at least 3 healthy meals a week. Half/Half For the first two months, I was relatively okay, but on March a huge NO!
- Reconnect with friends IRL (so hard for me). Sadly No!
- Take some pictures of hubby and me and print them out. Nope!
- Buy new simple frames and put those picture in them. No! Forgot all about this one, lol.
- Follow blog/social media stats.
- Reach 700 followers on Twitter (would love some help in this) Thank you so much to you all 😀 I have reached my goal and now I’m at 717 (yay).
- Research some things for an awesome giveaway (started). Done and done. now all I need are a few little things and I hope to hold this Giveaway on June ❤
So, let’s see how I did
If I am not mistaken I managed to accomplish a bit over half of my goals (13.5). So it’s still a huge fat failure for me! However, I am happy of a few of the things I was able to accomplish in my writing ❤
So I am not totally ashamed of my failure, lol, but I hope to do much better in my next Quarterly goals 😀
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤