Hello everyone, happy Wednesday to you all ❤
Hope your day is going well, and if not… It’s almost tomorrow 😉 A new day.
Recently I’ve been trying to wake up at 4 am and absolutely failing at it, lol. No matter what I do, I just get more frustrated with my bedtime routine and not getting up at 4 am at all. However, I did learn that most of my problem beyond stress is that my nighttime routine is a real shit (sorry of the language). I watch TV or youtube until 1 am at best and I barely have any relax time away from a screen.
Even though I consider this challenge a failure, I still think I would love to wake up a bit earlier than normal which is 6 am in most days. I would love to wake up at about 5:30 am and see if this way I will have a bit of time to eat something light and get ready slower without the stress of getting ready in the morning.
I do believe in a good night routine and I think that I need to work harder on creating a routine that will work… And this is what I came up so far:
- Clean and organize for 15 the living room and kitchen.
- Drink a glass of water.
- Decide the clothes you want to wear the next day.
- Make a chia pudding for breakfast (we love this).
- Take a shower (don’t own a bath).
- Creative time 10 minutes: Read/Journal
- Set alarm to 5:30 am
- Go to bed no longer than 23:00 without phone/TV/tablet.
- Go to bed at the same hour, every day.
So this is my new and improved bedtime/winddown routine, what do you think? any suggestions?
I would love to read some of your tips for waking up early or good night sleep.
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤