Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a good weekend ❤
This month is an extremely busy and stressful month. My mom is not feeling that good and she has water in her lungs so on Monday she will undergo a small procedure to drain the water and see what the water is made of (infection, cancer, and other health issues). On Sunday we have to go to her heart doctor and do CT as preparations, but this entire month is full of doctors and checkups.
I can’t believe how fast December has arrived and it’s already the end of the year… Wow. But there are still 4 weeks to go so lots to do and goals to accomplish. From January I will start posting mostly once a week due to a tight schedule of editing, but I will try to post more 🙂
Anyways, before we go into my December Goals, let’s see how I did in November.
How I did with my November goals?
- Win Nanowrimo (write 50K). ❌ (Nope, didn’t win but I wrote 34K so that’s great).
- Paint behind the stove. ✔
- Blog 2-3 times a week. ✔
- Duolingo daily. ❌ Didn’t do it even once in November, lol.
- Yoga 3 times a week. ❌ I did do Yoga but I think I ended up doing only once a week.
- Declutter the closet room. ✔ Not finished but I did a lot and I ended up decluttering about 490 Items (yay me).
- Read 2 books. ✔ I’ve Read 5 books ❤
My December Goals
- Blog 2 times a week.
- Continue writing (my goal is to write 15K).
- Continue decluttering (declutter the other closet and bookshelves).
- Put up the Christmas tree 🎄 Still didn’t do this 😦
- Drink 1.5L of water daily.
- Make Jan 2019 bullet journal.
- Plan posts for Dec and Jan. ✔
- Journal daily.
- Yoga twice a week.
- Read 6 books.
My Instagram followers chose my TBR for this month from my Goodreads TBR pile
So here’s what they have chosen for me:
That is all for my ambitious goals, but I want to push myself harder so I can accomplish more even when life is hectic.
What is your main goal for this month?
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤