Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a great weekend ❤
I am feeling tons better and it finally rained here and a lot. It was amazing, our first real rain storm and it felt great. I love the smell of rain and how everything looks so beautiful and crisp after the rain.
We have only 2 and a half month before 2019 and I truly want to do a few more things before the end of the year. I saw this 19 before 2019 circling around the internet and I thought I would give it a try. Now I am sure that most of you know just how much I love a good list (hehe) and so of course, I’ve made myself a list of 19 things I want to finish, do, or continue doing before 2019.
Here are my 19 things I want to do before 2019
- Read 10 books 😀
- Finish outlining the series, enough with the dilly-dally.
- Declutter the entire kitchen (I can’t wait to do this, maybe even this Tuesday) 😉
- Declutter the entire closets room (I am so dreading this one).
- Start doing yoga (again – daily).
- Win Nanowrimo.
- Write in December.
- Let go of any toxic, unsupportive people in my life (started on this already, it feels amazing).
- Blog 3 times a week (already on it) 😀
- Journal daily.
- Drink more water (2L) I started a monthly challenge to drink 2L of water everyday 🙂
- Consum less and create more (I’ve taken a break from my social media for a bit so I can write and edit more).
- Meditate every evening before bed (already started on this).
- Sleep more (at least 6-8 hours a day).
- Once a week, pick a day to pamper yourself and do some self-care (oh how much I need this) ❤
- Pick after myself every day and put things where they belong.
- Try coloring again or just doodling, I missed it.
- Continue learning a language or two (I took a small break but I already continuing learning) 😉
- Be a better friend to other and be kinder to myself ❤
Well, this is my very long and a bit weird list, lol. Hope you all got inspired and maybe even make your own list of things you wish to accomplish before 2019.
What would you like to accomplish before 2019 is here?
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤