Happy Weekend to you all ❤
Wow, June had arrived fast and in 3 days I am celebrating my birthday 😀
I have about 10 goals for this month, some of which are from last month. Btw, I am not going to do the June – JuNoWriMo this year (just in case you are wondering, I just don’t have the time, but I will be doing some major writing and editing this month and the next few months.
- Write 15,000 – 20K words this month.
- Edit 30 pages.
- Organize my writing notes.
- Scan a few of my mom’s medical papers – I really need to get this started.
- Deep clean my kitchen and living room.
- Organize my own medical papers.
- Build a Patreon Page – Already done, yay me. Don’t forget to visit it 😀 ✔
- Schedule at least 2 weeks of posts in advance – Have done 😉
- Work more on my social media, especially on Insta and Twitter.
- Play more games with my husband on the weekends.
- I want to push myself outside my comfort zone and I wrote a few ways I can do it and even started a few.
- Read 3 books ❤
These are my goals for June, I really want to achieve them and not postpone them for the next month. I am planning to push myself harder and get things done as much as I can.
What are some of your goals for this month?
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤