Happy Sunday to all my wonderful readers, I hope you are all having a nice day and a wonderful weekend 🙂 My mom is starting today her chemo session again, so I am waking up at 4:30 am so I will go pick her at 6 am. After that, I’m arriving home and I have tons to do before the Passover Holiday starts tomorrow.
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love… The first post only).
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of ladybugs).
- Cut and paste your old post into a new post or reblog your own bad self. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
- Tag…um…ten two twelve five (5) other bloggers to take up this challenge.
- Notify your tags in the comment section of their blog (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include “the rules” in your post.
Completely silly rules that I’m making up as I type:
- Drink a glass of wine, a bottle of beer, cup of coffee, a mug of herbal tea or whatever floats your boat after you hit “publish”. (In other words, toast yourself. Go you!)
- Read the post out loud in a Mickey Mouse voice.
My First Post
This Is Me (24.10.2014)
It’s hard to put me in a specific box, or in a few lol
But the truth is that I am a lot of things and in this blog, I will share about many things as well.
1. I am a wife (to a wonderful man).
2. I am a writer and an aspiring author.
3. I am a book hoarder lol (I read a lot).
4. I am a geek, a nerd or what other names you want to call it.
5. I draw, doodle, write songs, play music and I game a lot (a lot).
6. I will write in this blog when I will write, but I will try to write a few times a weeks (I will try).
Thank you for reading my post ❤
Wow, lol (I copied it as it is) I see a few spelling errors, and it’s really weird to see my first ever post. Both I and my blog have changed a lot. I hope you enjoyed this flashback, I know I did 😀
Now for my 5 nominees:
Karen from Confetti and Curves
Pheonix from Pheonix Grey
Heena from Heena Rathore P.
Kate from Kate M. Colby
Kate from Kate’s Vanity Blog
And YOU! If you liked the tag and want to give it a go, count yourself as tagged and don’t forget to link your post so I won’t miss it 😀
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤