Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a nice day 🙂
Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve done a Tag. I remember that they used to be everywhere in the blogging community, but now… They are a rare thing. I used to love doing them and reading them, they were always such a fun idea and I am so happy I’ve been tagged to this tag (even if I’m 4 months late, lol, sorry).
I was tagged by the lovely Karen from Confetti and Curves. thank you, hun 🙂 If you don’t know who this wonderful person is or her blog, go check her out and say hello, she is such a great friend and her posts always make me happy, you’ll love her 😀
Rest for a minute, sit back and enjoy this lovely tag 😉
Describe your 2016 in 3 words
Hectic, Stressful and productive.
Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
My husband, always by my side, no matter what ❤
My mom, she is my teacher of life.
I have to put my best friend here as well, as she is my inspiration.
Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much?
Rome, Italy. Omg, it was amazing. From the beautiful building everywhere, the gorgeous fountains and the Coliseum (wow). I could see myself just sitting there and writing, painting and read all day long. Rome may be overcrowded but it’s also amazing and inspiring.
Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016
I have to say… Italian Pizza from Rome (gluten-free of course). It was amazing and the first in a very long time that I even ate pizza, which is my favorite food ever.
Write the event which marked you most in 2016.
I have three.
- My mom went to a new nursing home, and that changed my life completely.
- My hubby started a diet and he is such an inspiration of strength and willpower.
- My mom was diagnosed with Lung Cancer.
Write the finest purchase you’ve made in 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
Sorry, I can’t think of a single one. Didn’t buy many things that year.
Write 3 good intentions for 2017
1. Work hard on my goals. Publishing my work is very important to me.
2. Lose weight, so that my body will be stronger and healthier.
3. “Spend as much quality time with my family as possible – they come first and foremost!” I can’t agree more with Karen on this. This is so important to me, more so this year than ever.
Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017
This year I would love not to travel at all, lol. I know it sounds weird, but I really want to stay at home and rest, as this is a rare thing for me.
Write 1 plate of food you’d like to eat in 2017.
Gluten Free + Vegan Pizza 😀 I’ve accomplished this and it was amazing, but I still want more 😀
Wow, this tag went by fast ❤
It was so fun doing it and reading other’s answers, loved doing this tag.
Here are the tag rules:
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Use the image that you find in this article.
3. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
And the nominations are….
So I like breaking the rules as you see, lol, but I want to tag everyone I know and love from here and that would be so many people, lol. So… I am really tagging you! If you read this know that you are tagged 😀 Feel free to accept or decline the tag as you will, but I would love to see your answers (even in the comments below) 😉
A huge Thank You to the lovely Karen for nominating me for this tag, it was so much fun and I think I’ve missed tags more than I thought, lol.
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤