Hello, everyone, it’s Friday 🙂 I hope you are all having the perfect day ❤ But if you are struggling, know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful Day and a great weekend.
For me, things are very much the same as before, busy with lots of doctors appointments for my mom, writing, editing and organizing our home. However, we are also packing and starting to get ready (and excited) for our trip to Rome (just before the holidays starts). My brain is in Italy Brain Fog, lol. I can’t really concentrate and the excitement is started to build up 😀
Seeing Italy has always been one of the dream places I wanted to see and I can’t believe that we are going there (OMG). I want to see everything, eat the food, see the sites and look at shops. So much inspiration awaits for us 😉 I debated with myself if I should bring books with me, but after a lot of thought, I thought to bring 533 books, lol. I’m bringing my Tablet that has the Kindle app in it ❤
I’m also bringing a notebook (or two) with tons of pens and highlighters (the writer in me must have pens and highlighters, hehe).
I read that Italy is very aware of celiac and of people who just can’t eat Gluten. How cool are they?! So, unlike London, I am hoping to find cool places to eat gluten-free food 😀
My To Do’s (Or… My To Remember)
- Organizing our home so we will get back to a clean and nice house 😉
- Started packing our carry-on bags and made a list of things I want to pack in our suitcases.
- Buy a few thing I need: Like painkiller for the flight (my ears hurt a lot while take-off and landing) and some little things to take with me on the plane. BTW, if you have any tips for ears hurting while the plane takes off and lands, don’t forget to list these tips in the comments below.
- Go over our list of sites we want to visit and prices.
- I’ve made sure I have enough food for Menta (our dog) and other things she’ll need, so I can bring it all to the Vet on Saturday where she will be for almost a week. I’m a bit nervous about that but I guess she will have a mini doggy vacation of her own 😀
I will post a lot of pics on my Instagram and Twitter, so keep your eyes on my social media 😉
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤