I was nominated by the lovely Claudia from Claudia Marie 🙂 If you don’t know her or her wonderful blog, you must check it out. I love her posts both on beauty and health. There are so many inspiring posts, in a very clean and beautiful package and Claudia is an amazing blogger to follow ❤
Thank you, Claudia so much for nominating me. It truly made my day.
I will list 7 (random, weird and hopefully interesting) facts about me 😉
Let’s get started:
- I love writing. Just in this year and a half, I’ve written 3 full books (now the hard part is here, the editing stage). I love the writing tons more than the editing, but this as well must be done, lol.
- I do not like shopping for clothes – I know it may sound weird, but shopping for clothes always seem to bring anxiety and stress with it.
- I love the sound that my thumb does when I move it from side to side (yep.)
- I love inventing new languages as a hobby (My first inspiration to start playing with this was the time I’ve read LOTR for the first time).
- I really can’t handle the hot weather, more so since my Addison’s Disease.
- I love reading books so much. My E-book collection is growing way too fast, lol (over 400 books, yep) and printed books I have about 500.
- My love for nerdy/geeky things is growing as I get older.
I hope you liked these random and weird facts about me. Please let me know some nice/weird/interesting facts about you in the comments below!
Thank you so much for reading ❤