I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday 🙂
If you want to know what Quarterly Goals are and see how I did in my April-June Quarterly Goals Recap. The only reason I dropped June from the past goals because I talked with a few friends and we set up a new plan for June 😉
I and a few other girls are doing “Nano style” in July and August, so at June, we plan. I’m planning to “Nano Edit” on July and August while the others are doing the writing. I’ve talked with my mom and hubby about this and I am so happy that they are being so supportive of the idea, even if it means that I won’t be with them as much as usual 😉 Thank you so much for this… It means the world for me ❤
So here are my new goals for June – August 😉
- Organize the house and De-clutter.
- Retype notes, final outline and organize them.
- Finish all book reviews I need to do.
- Print the final outline and the entire book.
- Start “Nano Edit” in July.
- Blog when I can (but at least once a week) 😉
- Finish July’s “Nano Edit” with half the book edited.
- Don’t let others take my time (less of a goal and more of a reminder).
- Start “Nano Edit” in August.
- Finish August’s “Nano Edit”.
- Finish editing the entire book 😀
- In these 2.5 months Find an editor!!! (I always say I will find one, lol, but I let time pass me by).
- Keep Journaling, even on those stressful days 😉
- Reach 850 followers on twitter 😉
- Buy new frames.
- Re-organize our bookshelves (they are in a huge mess right now).
Well, these are my new goals. As you see, I have fewer goals this time and they are much more specific 😀 With a bit of luck I will be able to accomplish most of them. I am very excited about these goals and that I have the power to claim this time just for my writing ❤ I can’t wait to start.
I hope you are all doing great with your goals and with what you wish to accomplish. Remember! As long as you try, you are already far ahead in your path. I am so proud of you ❤
Thank you so much for reading ❤