Hello everyone and happy Monday to us all ❤
If by chance you don’t know what is Quarterly Goals, here’s a little introduction. I saw this feature at a YouTuber Author, Jenna Moreci. The idea is to list 10-20 goals for the next three months. This way you will be more focused on your goals and not watch TV, Netflix, YouTube or in my case, I won’t be gaming as much as I want.
If I accomplish my goals then I am amazing and I can say with a clear mind that I am the queen of the world, lol (or maybe not), but if I fail then I get to publicly say that I have failed (yay me). Sounds fun, right?
Quarterly Goals Recap
Before I will post my quarterly goals tomorrow, I want to do a short recap of the last quarterly goals (April – June) and see how I did.
- Write 250 pages (Come on Galit, I need to sit on my ass and write more. I can do this!).
- Edit on weekends.
- Write at least 8 blog posts a month.
- Change my blog theme and sidebar to what I’m working on now.
- Hold a giveaway (as I said in my last newsletter, it will be on June).
- Organize my blog.
- Clean up my twitter (again).
- Reach 750 followers on twitter 😉 ✔
- Finish book reviews on time! ✔
- Organize files on computer and hard drive (there are in a huge mess, lol).
- Buy a cover package for (Ele).
- Hire an editor.
- Send out queries for T.E.L (already sent out 1).
- Read 3 to 4 books (not for reviews).
- Eat less junk food (must try at least, lol) 😉
- Journal more often.
- Try to keep the house more suitable for humans (even in those stressful days, lol).
- Buy a new mattress (omg, I have to do this).
- Buy new frames (haven’t done this yet, lol).
- Date night with hubby (maybe even a game night) once a week ❤
- Follow blog and social media stats.
- Drink more water!
- Post more on social media (writing and book related pics).
- Make some changes to the newsletter (already started working on that). ✔
So, as you see… I have failed my quarterly goals. completely!
From 24 goals I’ve accomplished 3 (an epic fail). It’s been a while since I’ve failed this bad, lol. Now even though these past few months were a huge mess of busy schedule, it’s still not an excuse for this massive failing proportion.
Now I still have June to try and make things better, but I talked with some of my writing buddy friends and we hatched a plan for the next 3 month, but it started this month. Tomorrow, I will post my new Quarterly Goals 🙂
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤