Hello everyone, it’s Thursday. Can you smell the weekend? I can’t wait for the weekend to start.
Today it is time to set new Quarterly Goals for April-Jun, I hope this time I will do better (much better). If you want to see how I did on my last Quarterly Goals, check it out here 🙂
For this quarter I also have a lot of goals that I want to accomplish, a few more important than others, but nevertheless goals that I want to reach.
So, let’s start
- Write 250 pages (Come on Galit, I need to sit on my ass and write more. I can do this!).
- Edit on weekends.
- Write at least 8 blog posts a month.
- Change my blog theme and sidebar to what I’m working on now.
- Hold a giveaway (as I said in my last newsletter, it will be in June).
- Organize my blog.
- Clean up my twitter (again).
- Reach 750 followers on twitter 😉
- Finish book reviews on time!
- Organize files on my computer and hard drive (there are in a huge mess, lol).
- Buy a cover package.
- Hire an editor.
- Send out queries for T.E.L (already sent out 1).
- Read 3 to 4 books (not for reviews).
- Eat less junk food (must try at least, lol) 😉
- Journal more often.
- Try to keep the house more suitable for humans (even in those stressful days, lol).
- Buy a new mattress (omg, I have to do this).
- Buy new frames (haven’t done this yet, lol).
- Date night with hubby (maybe even a game night) once a week ❤
- Follow blogs and social media stats.
- Drink more water!
- Post more on social media (writing and book-related pics).
- Make some changes to the newsletter (already started working on that).
So, these are my new Quarterly Goals, 24 goals for 3 months. Wow, I’m starting to have a panic attack here, but I can do this (right?).
I hope to accomplish at least half of them, if not more. I also hope to finish all my ‘Writer’s Goals’ by the end of June.
What are your goals for the new month/s? Don’t forget to set some goals for your project and keep them close to you, mine are on my phone on a widget (trust me, it helps).
Thank you so much for reading ❤