Happy Monday to all my fellow bloggers and readers, I hope you had a relaxed weekend 🙂
It’s the last day of February and even though it was a busy month, it was less busy than the others months before. The only thing that is really annoying me is that I got sick a lot these past few months (still am). I know it’s part of my Addison’s Disease but it’s still annoying to catch all the people’s germs, lol.
Anyway… Let’s start with this monthly update 😉
- Written only 30 pages this month, not great but I’m still hopeful I’ll do better on March. I really need to push myself harder (even if I’m sick) to write more, so I will reach my goal of 150 pages.
Sadly here, I don’t have much to share. As I look back at this month, I know I could do more here. I’m a very disappointing with myself that I haven’t made more progress here, but I’m not giving up. I will edit more – I promise!
- Monthly Blog posts: 13 (Yay me) 😀
- Caught up on some blog posts.
Here I am very happy, that even though I was sick a lot, I still manged to post and read some posts 🙂 I guess I will always be behind on my posts reading but I will always try my best to read more ❤
I didn’t made much progress here this month.
- I am still searching for a cover artist who will not break our bank.
- I did a lot of research about CreateSpace for the new WIP: Ele and Amazon, so I will have a better understanding of how things work.
- I have a giveaway coming up and I am still working on it 😉
- I got many questions over on Tumblr and I just started to answer them, but I will finish soon 🙂 Feel free to ask me anywhere you want, over on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and at here at Coffee n’ Notes. I got mostly anonymous questions and it’s just so much fun going through them ❤
- I’m still searching for a good editor. If you know anyone and not too expensive, feel free to let me know ❤
- I started doing Book Reviews again (Yay), I missed it 🙂
Overall I think I have done okay, but I still have tons to accomplish before March is over. What do you think? Should I get a “well done” pat on the back? Or not (hmmm) 😀
How was your month? Did you accomplish a few of your goals? and what are your goals for March? Btw, feel free to share a link of your favorite post from your blog in the comments, so everyone can enjoy it.
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤