Happy Tuesday to all my fellow bloggers and readers, I hope you are having a nice day and amazing week 🙂
If you remember I have done a bit over a week ago, a post about my Quarterly Goals, however, I did miss posting these Monthly Update (a lot), so I thought why not start again 😀
Btw, my computer is still not responding, freezing and acting up so much, that I can’t even write a simple blog post on it. It’s not in the budget to buy a new one right now so for now, I am mostly writing and reading your lovely posts over my tablet and phone. It’s hard but at least, I can do something.
As the new year started and the first month has ended (wow, where did January went?) I wanted to do a monthly feature of a monthly update. I used to do this last year, so if you want to walk down memory lane, then here is last year’s January Update 😀
- Written 20 pages in my current manuscript (Not great, but okay. I will do better).
Having no computer makes writing a lot harder, but I am writing as much as I can on my tablet and phone. So far I haven’t looked at my word count and I am so happy about it 🙂 It helped me focus better on my goals (who new) 😀
- Finished revising Immortal Earth (Book 1 of The Earth Legacy Series). Finally got to those blessed words “The End” and not wanting to burn the entire manuscript, lol.
- Edited 10 more pages of I.E. Making it a total of 45 edited pages (mostly line editing before I give it to a copy editor).
Sadly here, I don’t have much to share. Again, having no computer or printer makes things harder but, I did edit a few pages on my phone and tablet (I can’t tell you just how hard and annoying it is, lol).
I’m a bit disappointing of myself that I haven’t made more progress here, but I hope I will get used to the editing on my tablet or phone and maybe it will make the process easier (wish me luck).
- Monthly Blog posts: 8 (Yay me) 😀
- Read only a few blog posts.
Here I am somewhat proud that I kept to my monthly goal of 8 posts, but I am also a bit disappointed that I’ve missed an entire week of blogging due to a hectic week.
I did manage to finish reading all the blog posts I wanted of a few bloggers these couple of days, but I still have a few more bloggers on my list to go through.
Here, I made a bit of a progress, lol (Yay, feeling like a grown up, lol).
- I updated most of my Social Media covers so they will look clean & better 😉
- I wrote the query letter and listed out all the publishers I wanted.
- I also registered for CreateSpace for the new WIP, that will be self-published and started to see what I can afford to do, what not and all the how’s, lol.
- I have a huge giveaway coming up and I already started working on it 😉
- I started accepting questions over on Tumblr so feel free to ask me anywhere you want, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and at Coffee n’ Notes. I got so many (mostly anonymous) questions and it’s just so fun going through them and answer, so feel free to ask me anything ❤
- I cleaned up my Monthly Newsletter 🙂 Btw if you haven’t signed up yet… What are you waiting for? lol. I also changed it a bit, as I started doing something new that you will see in the March Newsletter. That is why the January Newsletter wasn’t sent out (sorry for that). I will send out February Newsletter as planned 😉
- I also searched for cover artists and editors. So far I liked 3 from my list. If you know any good and not too expensive editor and cover artists feel free to let me know ❤
- I started reading again (Yay), I missed reading so much. I read much slower than before but I hope it will go faster again, soon.
Overall I think I have done okay, but I still need to are needed. What do you think? Should I get a “well done” pat on the back? Or not 😀
How was your month? Did you accomplish a few of your goals? and what are your goals for February?
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤