Hello my to all my wonderful readers, I hope you are all having a great Saturday ❤
Quarterly Goals, is a new feature that I will be posting once in every three months. I saw this feature at a YouTuber Author, Jenna Moreci. I loved it so much, so I thought it would be a great idea to try it out.
So far, it’s amazing.
I’ve already accomplished a few of my goals and I just started writing these goals. Usually, I write my monthly goals and even weekly/daily goals and with all that is going on in my life right now, I always feel overwhelmed and stressed.
Making these goals makes me feel that I have more control of the chaos around me and be able to do the things I want without being too stressed out or guilt. I still use daily/weekly goals but as a broken down of these goals I have below 🙂
So, this is how it works (as she said in her Vlog)… You need to write 10 to 20 goals and you need to accomplish at least half of those goals by the end of the quarter.
If I accomplish half or more, than it is “well done” for me 😀
If I fail, then it is “public failure” for me (Yay) 😦
Here are my Quarterly goals (Jan-Mar)
- Buy new boxes.
- Organize things in the boxes.
- Finish with the revising.
- Have a date night with hubby once a week (already doing this <3).
- Organize my Mom’s things.
- Organize writing room.
- Outline the new project.
- Write 150 pages.
- Find my F* lost book.
- Write at least 8 blog posts a month.
- Post more on my social media.
- Clean up my Twitter.
- Change Covers/Banners/Themes (for social media & blog).
- Clean & organize my blog.
- Eat healthier (2-3 veggies/fruits a day).
- Drink more water (1.5-3 liters a day).
- Walk more.
- Cook at least 3 healthy meals a week.
- Reconnect with friends IRL (so hard for me).
- Take some pictures of hubby and me and print them out.
- Buy new simple frames and put those picture in them.
- Follow blog/social media stats.
- Reach 700 followers on Twitter (would love some help in this) 😀
- Research some things for an awesome giveaway (started).
Okay, so I have a bit more than 20 goals, lol but some are smaller than others (so that’s okay). Wish me luck with all these goals and I do hope I will be able to accomplish at least half and not fail here in front of all you, lol.
I do like that in this goal setting approach, I still hold myself accountable but not without the massive stress I usually feel 😀
Are you a goal setting kind of a person? If you are, how do you go about that?
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤
Let’s chat on: