Hello to all my wonderful readers 🙂 How’s your week going? I hope things going smoothly for you this week 🙂 I was nominated by the lovely Katie from Plus+ Beauty for this lovely award! If you aren’t following Katie’s lovely blog, then please get over there and give her a follow. I love her blog a lot and Katie is just a wonderful and down to earth blogger. She is amazing and you will love following her a lot ❤
Thank you so much Katie for nominating me and it was really fun doing it 😉
- Pass the tour on up to four other bloggers.
- Give your nominees the rules and a specific Monday to post.
- Answer four questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do.
- How does my work differ from others in my genre?
- How does my writing/creative process work?
- Why do I write or create what I do?
- What I’m working on at the moment?
- Compose a one-time post on a specific Monday (date given from your nominator). – Mine was the 22th of June.
1. How does my work differ from others in my genre?
Wow, This is such a hard question! I don’t think my blog differs very much from other writer’s blogs. I know that I try hard to make it more relatable to others that are not writers/authors and keep things more light and fun. I try to keep up with all my reader’s blogs and see what they like and how I can better my blog that way, for them (and for me).
2. How does my writing/creative process work?
If this question was meant for blogging, then it’s much simpler than my novel writing process 😉 I write an idea in my notebook, then on my laptop I try to write all i want on that idea and I take in consideration my readers here as well. I try to keep my posts short (most of the time) and I write what I want, but in a more light way. I also try to find nice pictures to keep things on the same level as the posts.
3. Why do I write or create what I do?
Okay, I want to be truthful here. At first I started the blog because of two major reasons. 1. To have some sort of an Author Platform. 2. To share my writing process, my thoughts about writing.
But… things changed so much for me. Having an author’s platform is nice and a must if I want to be taken seriously, but having this special connection with other writers/bloggers/authors/readers is beyond what I ever thought it would be. Now I write my posts because I care even more about my readers (I know it sounds cheesy, but I really do think so), and so I take my time and not go into this with a lazy approach. Writing may be my passion but this connection is something far more unique.
4. What I’m working on at the moment?
If it’s a question about the blog, I am working on a small feature that may be introduced next month. I still need to work on it a bit, so will see how it goes. More hints will come as soon as we get closer to July 😉
Herminia from aspiringwriter22
Tony from The Blog Of Tony Burgess
Erika from Rickus Bookshelf
Heena from Heena Rathore P.
The date that I am going to set is two weeks from now, which will be July 6th! I hope that everyone I tagged will participate, though please don’t feel obligated to.
Thank you so much for reading ❤