The Challenge Rules:
- Write an entire paragraph without any word containing the letter “e”
- If you are reading this you are already signed up
- Make sure to link back to the challenges creator Redefining Random!
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Alright, so here is my paragraph, hope you like it 🙂
John took his cup and sat on his old brown chair. His thoughts took him to last Sunday and mostly about his baby girl. John knows that Sara’s skills will draw striking thoughts of Lord D. Nothing will stop Lord D. from having Sara’s skills as his trophy. His thoughts ran of plans to mask Sara’s skills from Lord D. That morning John took Sara and ran to a old cabin.
If you reading this and want to take on this challenge, feel free to do so or even try a few lines down in the comments 😀 And to my nominees…. Good luck to all of you doing this challenge and have fun, like I did.