How was or is your Friday?
I hope you are all having a nice and relaxed day. My Friday is going well, relaxing and sleeping, lol. I fell asleep for a few hours after lunch and I had a dream about me writing… A writer’s life, I guess 😀
For this week’s Friday Musing, I have a few things to share with you all, including a little update.
So let’s start…
1. I received an ARC copy of a book to review, the very same book I wanted to read, yey. I am extremely excited and happy about it. It is the second book in the series of The Only City Left, called The Fifth House By Andy Goldman.
I got it two days ago and I have already read more than half of the book and so far I am loving it. I will post more details about it later in a review I will do for Heena from TRB ❤
2. This week I saw a few great posts about blogging, writing, and social media marketing. I am sorry I didn’t save them (I read them through my phone) or emailed them to myself.
The posts really inspired me to push harder with my writing and understand better the social media for entrepreneurs. I did write a few notes on my phone, but I hope to find the posts and articles again so that I will be able to share them with you.
3. This is more of an update, as I didn’t do a monthly update.
- Project Zero is almost done 😀 I have a few fixes and a few scenes to write, but I can see the end. If I would have to guess in word count… I think I have about 10-15K more words to write. I really love how the main character grew so much since he just started his journey and I enjoyed writing this book a lot.
- I wanted to have an email newsletter with MailChimp by now, but I think it will be up only an in a week or two (I hope).
- I have a few old/new goals for the weeks to come and I will share them with you in another post, but for now, I will say that an old project started to resurface and I can’t wait to continue with it and finish it 🙂
Well, that’s all for this Friday Musing. I hope it wasn’t too long and that I haven’t bored you here 😉
Have a wonderful Friday and weekend ❤ Don’t forget to smile, relax, read, and game 🙂
Thank you so much reading ❤