Ok, I saw this tag all over the blogging community and I really loved it.
So… I thought why not give it a go 🙂
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Yes, I do! I can’t read when I am in a car or a bus. I hate that I can’t and I did try many times but not with good results.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I think Terry Pratchett is the most unique. He writes with humor and knowledge – All warped up in a fun and lovely book. But… I have to say that Robin Hobb has very special writing style as well.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter. Always and forever. I know that even when I will be much older I will still love Harry Potter. There is something magical about these books, that is so rare and wonderful.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books…)?
No! When I was younger I did. Now I love my books even more and I hate that they get ruined. I carry with me my tablet (it has kindle app in it) and I hope to buy Kindle soon.
5. Do you smell your books?
All the time 😀
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I don’t mind little illustrations but I like it without 🙂
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
There are a few, but I really can’t remember the names.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Funny? No! Interesting? Maybe 😀
When I was a kid and still couldn’t read, my mom used to read me a lot of poems from my favorite poem book ❤ After she read them I used to tell her stories about the character/s from that poem or made up a new poem all together 🙂
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
The Tales Of Beedle The Bard By J. K. Rowling. It’s small, thin and only 108 pages.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
I think it’s The Complete Fiction By H. P. Lovecraft 1098 pages.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I can’t see my life without writing. Writing is air, it’s something that I can’t even live without. I do hope to be a published author in the near future ❤
12. When did you get into reading?
I started reading as a kid, at a very young age. Reading more and more, but when I discovered classics book (the penguin books) I fell in love with them and from that moment on I never stopped reading,
13. What is your favorite classic book?
Pride and Prejudice By Jane Austen.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
English, Art, and Math were always my strongest subjects 😀
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated… What would you do?
This is very rare as most people will buy me gift cards or ask for a book I really want 😀 But if they did buy a book I hated I will let them know that I will exchange the book 🙂
16. There is no question 16! But… I wrote one for myself 😀 When you read, do you take notes of the things you loved, quotes, or words that you really liked?
I do! I do that a lot since I was at a very young age. My mom told me that if I found something nice that I love in the book I am reading, then I should write it down and show her ❤
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
While working on a post I save it so many time, lol. I just forget if I saved it or not, so I keep clicking on the ‘save draft’, lo.
18. What is your favorite word?
Love, Hope and… supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ❤
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I am a geek ❤
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Both. Both of them can be scary and pretty, lol. You gotta love them both.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Sorry, not much a fan of either.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
I love paranormal over supernatural in books anytime 🙂
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires! Not much a fan of zombies, not in books nor in movies.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden love is such a rare thing in a book so I would go with that.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
I don’t read much romance books.
If you are reading this then consider yourself (Yes you!) nominated. I think you are all creative and would enjoy reading your answers on this fun tag 🙂
Feel free to share in the comment below somewhat would be your answers?
Thank you so much for reading ❤