I’m so proud to say that I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the lovely Hajara from Chocolatefrost. It’s such an honor and I am so excited by this nomination 🙂 If you don’t know Hajara or her lovely blog, please go and visit her blog. She is such a wonderful person and I love her posts, they are always so fun and so warm ❤
I had been nominated before, it was at the end of last year so I’ve decided to post again 🙂
So, let’s get the fun started…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & links back to their site.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
Hajara’s questions for me:
1. Current favorite lipstick? I am sorry to say that I do not have a favorite. Because I am an avid hoarder of lipsticks, lol, I truly love them all.
2. One food you cannot live without? Sadly chocolate.
3. Favorite blusher? I love the Sculptionary Cheek Contouring Palette by Clinique. I have it for a long time and still use it even if it’s almost done.
4. Have you found any downside to blogging? No, not yet, lol. I love blogging so much, more than I ever thought I would love it.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world (given money, time, etc are not a problem) where would you go? London, New York City, India ❤
6. Favorite TV Show? Friends.
7. Favorite cartoon as a child (or still 😉))? The last Airbender, lol. It’s a nice show and as a child, I loved a lot of them but mostly The Transformers.
8. If you were $100 to buy makeup. What products would you buy? Lipsticks by MAC 🙂
9. A quote that changed your life: “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein ❤
10. Did you have a childhood hobby (Eg: collecting stamps or anything of that sorts that people did before the internet took over)? I use to write and read a lot, a lot! But… I also used to look at stars with my telescope and I write down what I saw in my little notebook.
If you know me by now and I hope you do 😀 Then you know how it works… If you do accept the award, my questions are the same as I was given 🙂
There is absolutely no obligation for anyone to accept this award. I just wanted to let all of you know how much I admire your blogs and appreciate you all and your awesome content ❤
Feel free to share in the comment below some of your answers or any other thought 🙂