I’ve been lucky enough to be nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the wonderful Kelly from KellyBean Thank you so, so much Kelly. If you haven’t seen Kelly’s blog yet, then you should go and visit her blog. Her great posts are taken from her life and you will find lots of beautiful pictures and inspiring posts, while keeping it light and fun. I think she is a wonderful blogger and a sweet person, you will not be disappointment… Trust me.
- Oh… I took this beautiful picture from her nomination 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
7 Facts About Myself:
- I am a writer. If I someday be published or not, I am still a writer 😀
- I am a gaming addicted (mostly gw2).
- My favorite book ever is Pride and Prejudice.
- I hate the summer here… So much!
- I use my typewriter (real one) to get in a mood sometimes, lol. I also have an online one.
- I am not a morning person, but I am getting better at getting up early.
- I am not a “follow the rules”, kind of girl 😉
I’ve been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award again by the lovely Fia from Fia Essen. Thank you so, so much Fia. If you haven’t seen Fia’s blog yet, then you should go and visit her blog.
7 Facts About Myself That you might already know:
- I am a writer (well… you know this, but I still want to put this here).
- I started to really like Kindle, more than I thought actually 😀
- I love strawberries – a lot.
- I love bananas even though I can’t eat them much (They have lots of potassium, well Addison’s Disease and potassium don’t go well together, lol, oh well).
- I try to read slow, LOL. I know it sounds weird, but I do. I read books (good books) too fast.
- In most days I drink tons of cups of coffee (but I think you knew that), so much that I forget to drink water.
- I love junk food, even though I know it’s not healthy… Yummy
OMG you guys, I’ve been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award again by the lovely Kate from Kate M. Colby Thank you so much, Kate. If you haven’t seen Kate’s blog yet, then you should go and visit her blog. She is a fellow writer (very soon to be an author) and an awesome blogger.
7 Facts About Myself that you might don’t know:
- I love geeky shows like Table Top, King of The Nerds, The Big Bang Theory, The Guild… and much more 🙂
- My celeb crush when I was a kid, was Kermit the frog, lol… Yes.
- When I was 16 I started with BFF (then), a challenge of writing a poem every single day. After the year was done, I burned all the poems (don’t know why… but I did).
- I get very stressed when people start to shout, scream or are just too loud.
- I love looking at “What’s in my bag” on YouTube… A lot. Slightly obsessed 😀
- I have a few “Story Ideas” notebooks. If you would actually write a novel of each idea, you could write more than 1000 novels, lol. I will not say they will be great, but they are ideas 😀
- When I was a kid my dream was to be an Astronaut 🙂 But then I found words ❤
I am going to break this rule and consider yourself (all of you) nominated. I think you are all such an inspiration to me (for real <3) and 15 nominations are just not enough. So… It’s ok if you don’t want to accept the award or feel free to do it 🙂