I’m proud to say that I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Danielle from Stories Unfolded. I have also been nominated by the lovely Toby from posh & spicy Thank you so much Danielle and Toby for nominating me. I have also been nominated by the beautiful Chanelle from Chanelle Hayley and by the lovely Kate M. Colby It’s such an honor to be recognized by my fellow bloggers. Don’t forget to check out their blogs, they are both so sweet and have great posts to read, tons of fun! I promises you ❤
Rules Of The Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve sent you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
Danielle’s Questions For Me:
What did you do for the holidays?
I had a nice romantic dinner with hubby… It was perfect.
What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading “Blood Of Dragons” by Robin Hobb.
What are your plans for New Years?
I’m planning to go out with hubby for some yummy food and drinks.
How many books do you want to read in 2015?
Well I wish I could read at least 50 books, but due to budget issues, lol, I can’t buy that any books… sadly. I do hope to read a minimum of 20-30 books from my TBR list.
What’s your New Year’s Resolution?
The usual I think: Get fit, read more and write more.
What was your favorite book in 2014?
There are just too many to count.
What’s the most recent book you purchased?
“Ready Player One” by Ernest Cline.
What’s your favorite beverage to drink while reading a book?
Coffee, but tea works nicely as well.
Where’s your favorite place to read a book?
On the sofa.
Would you live in a bookstore if you could?
That would be so dangerous for our budget, but yes I would, lol.
Toby’s Questions For Me:
Describe yourself in three words
Writer, Wife and… Geek.
What made you start blogging?
I wanted to start sharing my writing with others no matter how much it scares me 🙂
Where do you usually find yourself while posting?
On the floor (on a pillow) with a blanket on me next to the heater and coffee by my side.
Tell me about your happiest moment.
OMG… wow, now that is a hard one. The only best ever memory I have is marrying my husband ❤
Tell me three things that is on your bucket list.
I don’t have one! But… I think it will be: Be an author, see London and Florence.
What is your favorite post?
I think it would be the series I’ve written about my writing process, it was fun 😀
Which city/country would you like to visit?
London first and New York City after.
Tell me one thing that makes you unique.
I’m a gamer writer and it comes out in my story 😀
Who is your idol?
I don’t have a person idol, but I do admire people who work hard and motivated to reach their goals.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Wow, I see my self as a successful published author ❤ I can dream right?
Chanelle Questions For Me:
- Does your name have a meaning behind it? Yes. Waves 🙂 I think that’s why I love the ocean so much.
- What perfume do you wear? I love the regular Trésor by lancome (old-fashioned I guess, lol).
- When it comes to jewelry do you prefer silver or gold? Why? I love silver, but I only ware my gold wedding ring ❤
- Name three things about yourself that you love and why. Well, I love to help people, I try to keep a positive attitude and I like my smile, don’t why… as my smile is very crooked but I do.
- Have you ever won a contest? When I was a kid, I won a writing contest for a poem I’ve written.
- What animal would you say you are most similar to? Well I did a test online, lol. and here what came out: Beaver: You are creative, practical and well-organized. If there is someone in need, you will not hesitate to offer a helping hand. Lucky those who have you as a friend, life partner or parent. For me it’s always been a wolf. Don’t know why, lol
- Given the nature of this award, what does the word ‘sisterhood’ mean to you? (Had to include this question, hope you don’t mind Carys). For me it’s friendship, unity.
- How do you spend your alone time? If I have the time to myself (no people or phones) I write! Every second I can do that I write!
- Top beauty tip? Sorry I really don’t have, but I heard that the best beauty tip is drink a lot of water 🙂
- What’s your favorite season of the year? Fall and Winter.
Kate’s Questions For Me:
If you could not be a writer, what would your career of choice be?
When I was younger, about 14-15 I wanted to be a physicist so maybe I will go back to that.
If you won a lottery, what would you do with the money?
If it’s enough, I will self-publish my book, I will purchase 2 houses for us and my mom, buy tons of book from my TBR and maybe buy a nice gaming computer for hubby and me.
If you could meet one author, dead or alive, who would it be?
Only one? Then, Tolkien.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
London, New York.
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The community. I’m in love with the great people I have met here in my short time of blogging. That changed everything!
What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
The social media sharing, it’s hard for me to tweet, Facebook, Pinterest and many other.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
Published author with my second book 🙂 I can dream right?
If a genie gave you three wishes, what would you ask for?
* Be a successful published author.
* Be healthy.
* Huge gaming room with tons of games in it.
If you could go back in time and prevent a book from being published, would you? And which one?
No! I love “bad” books as much as I love great books. I learn a lot from all and from every book you can learn so much about your writing and yourself.
Borrowing from Cheryle’s list: What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I love my imagination, it never stops and I love that. Also I love that I can just be by my own and enjoy it, it’s weird to others but I love it.
Questions for you, are the same as were given to me… Have fun 🙂
Thank you so much for reading ❤