Blog nominations are so great for getting to know new bloggers and share more about yourself… 🙂
For The Liebster Award, there are a few rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 300 followers)
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
5 Random Facts About Myself:
- I am a very serious gamer (Gw2, Skyrim, WoW and some retro games of the 80’s.. But mostly Gw2 these days).
- I have a rare illness named: Primary Addison’s disease.
- I love coffee too much, lol.
- I read a lot as well, some say too much, but for me, it’s never enough.
- I love sleeping, but I hate going to sleep, LOL.
My Liebster Award Nominations: 5
There are so many great blogs out there, so I picked the ones I would like to know more about the person behind the blog 😉
Creative Writing For Me: 5 Questions To Me:
1. If you were to get an opportunity to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
My dream was always to travel to Florence Italy, after that London ❤
2. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
- Harry Potter.
- You’ve Got Mail
- The Princess Bride
3. What do you love most about blogging?
I love that it makes me share my writing & life (for me it’s scary… very scary.) and to know new people and new blogs (extremely scary, lol).
4. What do you love to do in your spare time?
- Game, as much as I can.
- Write ❤
- Read, a lot 🙂
- Watch The Big Bang Theory with hubby.
5. If you could have dinner with 3 iconic/historical figures, who would they be? Why?
Jane Austen: I love her books and how she lived her life. I would ask her about her creative writing.
Tolkien: Omg, I don’t think I need to say more, LOL… After all, it’s Tolkien ❤
George R. R. Martin: I Have so much to ask him about his writing process, how he sees his life as an author, I would want to know everything, lol.
5 Questions Fictionistasan asked of me:
- What are your resolutions for 2015? Didn’t wrote them yet, lol, planning on writing them tomorrow 😀
- If you could have dinner with any author (dead/living) who would it be and why? Jane Austen & Tolkien
- Which was the first poem you ever read? The one I wrote, lol. I was 6 years old.
- Who would you rather be? (A Hobbit/A Wizard/An Elf/A Dragon) a Wizard or an Elf.
- What’s your favorite food? It used to be Pizza, but Now that I can’t eat gluten, there isn’t any favorite food, lol.
5 Questions The pink Impact asked me:
1. Are you a morning or a night owl? Night owl ❤
2. What is your dream job? I want to be a publish and successful Author.
3. What’s your favorite movie? Wow, this is hard, I love a lot of movies. If I have to choose 1… it will be Star Wars.
4. Do you prefer having a homemade meal, or going out to a restaurant? Homemade, but not if I’m making, lol, then going out is the best 😀
5. If you have any siblings, how many do you have? I have 2 brothers and 1 half-sister.
My Questions To You:
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- If you could go back in time, to your 15 years old self… What would you say or do?
- Write your first most important thing you do in your creative process?
- What book changed your life, your writing?
- If you could help someone (no worries about money) who would it be? Why?
As always, thank you so much for reading ❤