I always loved to read about other peoples creative process. So I wanted to share with you mine, As I promised a few posts ago (Click here), that I will share with you about my projects, so here it is.
I started writing this post and I couldn’t stop. I wanted to share with you a lot of information and the post became too long so I divided it into 3 sections, hope you’ll enjoy reading them, just as much as I enjoyed writing them ❤
So… What am I working on? You might ask…
I really love to have a few writing projects (or other types) at any given time, I get bored very quickly and lose momentum if I only work on only one thing, I like the variety and that I can change things depending on how my life is going or my mood 😉
I have 3 major projects I am currently working on and a few small ones:
- A Science Fiction standalone novel (this one came as surprise to me, but I love it) which I am working hard to finish and hopefully after proofreading and editing I will send it out to the big world in hopes that it will grow up nicely ❤
- A YA Romance standalone book, this book as well is a bit new for me (the genre I mean, lol).
- A Children’s Fantasy series, here I am at the editing stage of the first draft 🙂
- I really want to re-type the books I’ve lost (more details in part 3), I still have them printed out (most of the work)but I need to re-type them and there are tons of papers there 😦
- I have a few post ideas for this blog and other blog-related ideas, that I will share with you slowly.
Why I write?
I wrote a blog before but it didn’t click right. With this blog, I feel more connected to the people and to the large community of WordPress.
Over the years I’ve learned so much about writing and life, but about the writing, the learning was amazing for me.
I changed so much as a person because of my writing and I’ve changed my style as well, in fact, all these new and old changes were the things that gave me the courage to start this blog, to finally share bits of my life and even share more about my writing.
Writing for me is like air or like the morning coffee, I just have to write. No matter if it’s a book, a journal, a diary or a blog. I have to put the words down on paper (or e-paper, lol).
No matter how much life is getting hard I still believe in magic, in people, but mostly I am a strong believer of expressing your individuality in any way that may help you or even help others. This is the main reason why I write and why I believe, with a full heart, that I am a writer and that I was meant to share my words.
I started to write as a child, building worlds and characters. Some stories were meant to be just stories and some helped me to deal with hardships in my life. Writing kept me sane when everything around me collapsed, it helped me keep memories better and in the past few years, I also learned to share and make my writing more public… Just taking the risk and sharing scared me a lot, it still scares me.
That’s it for part 1, it’s still long I am sorry for that… Hope it wasn’t too long, lol.
More to come… Part 2 and Part 3 🙂
Have a great day & Thank you so much for reading ❤