To all that celebrate this holiday… Happy Thanksgiving to you all 🙂
Where I live, we don’t celebrate this holiday, but I would love to give thanks, and think of all the good things I have in my life, especially when things are so crazy right now.
So here are a few things I give thanks fot 😀
* My Hubby, my little crazy doggie, my family & friends. I Love my husband so much and I thank the stars above that gave him to me. Thank you so much my love ❤
* You ❤ Yes… you guys, I feel very lucky to be here, in this WordPress community, being able to share my random thoughts with my beautiful readers. Thank you so much, just for being here and supporting me to share and giving me a chance to know you all better ❤
* Writing. Even though it was NanoWrimo and I needed to write a lot and fast, I missed writing a lot. This month was very hard and I had to juggle with too many events and it made it impossible to do much writing. More than that… I’ve learned just how much I want this for myself and I started to fight for my time to write. Still learning… 📝
* I give thanks that I have a roof over my head, food and clean water, I know that not everyone is that lucky, so I must give thanks for that. Even if in my daily life I think of the things I need and want, I still know that I am lucky to live in a place where I have welfare support and that we work hard to have all the necessities and comfort.
* Strength & Inspiration. I give thanks to all the people around me who gave me strength and helped me to rise high when I was down. I give thanks to people all around me and around the globe that gave me motivation to thrive and gave (and still give) me strength to work through everything life may drop on me and inspire me to do more everyday ❤
Let me know if you give thanks to something in your life, would love to know what are you thankful about.
Thank you so much for reading ❤